Terms & Policy
Terms of Service
Welcome to bigchange.agency (the “Site”), a website provided by PT Bina Insan Genap (“Company”). Your use of the Site is at all times subject to the following terms and conditions, and you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon using the Site. You should review these terms and conditions carefully, and be sure you understand them, prior to using the Site. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must immediately exit the Site.
- Scope of Use
The Site is provided for promotional and informational purposes only, and Company does not provide any client services through the Site. You may only use the Site if you are a current or prospective customer of Company, or otherwise interested in learning more about Company for a legitimate business purpose. The Site may not be used for any unlawful, fraudulent, harassing, objectionable or other non-legitimate business purpose.
- Site Content
The Site and all content on the Site (collectively “Content”), plus all copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property rights in the Site and such Content, are owned or licensed by Company. You may access, use and copy Content only as expressly permitted herein. No provision of these terms and conditions, and nothing contained on the Site, grants to you, whether expressly, implicitly or otherwise, any license or other right to copy, disclose, distribute, retransmit, use or create derivative works of any Content without the written permission of Company or its licensee (as the case may be), and any such copying, disclosure, distribution, retransmission, use or creation of derivative works is strictly prohibited, except as expressly set forth herein.
- Third-Party Websites
- DMCA Notice
If you believe that any content posted by you on the Site has been copied or otherwise used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Company’s designated agent pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). The name and contact information for Company’s designated agent for purposes of DMCA are set forth in Section 15. For your notice to be valid under DMCA, you must provide the following with respect to your claim of copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING SENTENCE, COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT (A) WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, (B) ARE FREE FROM SPYWARE, MALWARE, ADWARE, VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, (C) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (D) DO NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY, OR (E) ARE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS THEREIN WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR (A) ANY PERSONAL INJURY, OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR COMPUTER CRASHES OR OTHER DENIALS OF SERVICES) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT THEREON, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER), AND EVEN IF COMPANY KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You must indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its subsidiaries and other affiliates, and its officers, employees and other agents, from all costs, expenses, damages, liabilities, losses and other monetary payments (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and disbursements) in connection with (a) your access to, and use of, the Site, (b) your failure to perform any obligation pursuant to these terms and conditions, (c) your violation of any rights of a third party (including, but not limited to, infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy and publicity, and claims of defamation), and (d) any information or other content submitted by you to Company through the Site.
- Information Provided by You
You grant to Company a non-exclusive, perpetual and fully-paid license to copy, distribute, modify, and create derivative works of all information and other content submitted by you to Company through the Site. All information provided to you through the Site must be accurate and complete in all respects, unless by its nature such information is not intended to be accurate or complete. In addition, you must at all times immediately update any such information to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- Applicable Law
These terms and conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
- Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior oral and written proposals, understandings and agreements, between you and Company with respect to the Site and any Content.
Whenever possible, each provision of these terms and conditions shall be interpreted to be effective and valid under applicable law. If, however, any such provision shall be prohibited by or invalid under such law, it shall be deemed modified to conform to the minimum requirements of such law, or if for any reason it is not so modified, it shall be prohibited or invalid only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity without the remainder of such provision, or any other provision of these terms and conditions, being prohibited or invalid.
Company may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by posting the revised terms and conditions on the Site, with the revised terms and conditions taking effect as of the date of such posting. It is your responsibility to periodically check these terms and conditions on the Site for such revisions. Your use of the Site following the posting of any revisions to these terms and conditions on the Site will be deemed an irrevocable acceptance by you of such revisions.
- Additional Information
If you have any questions or desire additional information regarding the Site, any Content or these terms and conditions, or if you would desire to contact Company for any other reason, please contact us at:
- Information We Obtain
In connection with your use of the Site, you provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include personal information contained in content you submit, such as when you email us by clicking on BIG Change Agency email address hyperlinks on the Site. You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain of our services and features of the Site.
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
We use the information we obtain on the Site on the basis of our legitimate interests, which we would be glad to describe further upon request, including to:
- provide our services to you;
- respond to your requests and inquiries;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services;
- enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
We may also use the personal information we obtain on the Site to analyze our services, personalize your experience on the Site and perform data analytics and market research. As required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent to process personal information for these purposes. We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Automated Collection of Data
When you use the Site, we obtain certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies and pixel tags. The information we obtain in this manner includes your device IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, your interactions with the Site (such as the web pages you visit, links you click and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to the Site, dates and times of access to the Site, and other information about your use of the Site.
- A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. This technology helps us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with the Site; (3) tailor the Site around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of the Site; (5) understand the effectiveness of our communications; and (6) otherwise manage and enhance the Site.
- To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing non-essential cookies or similar technologies on your computer. You can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. The Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that, without cookies or other automated tools, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site.
- We do not obtain personal information about your online activities over time or across third-party websites, devices or other online services. On the Site, we use third-party online analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using third-party analytics cookies. The service providers that administer these analytics services use automated technologies to collect data (such as email address, IP addresses, cookies and other device identifiers) to evaluate, for example, use of the Site and to diagnose technical issues. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to manage your preferences, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Information Sharing
- We also may disclose information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; (6) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); or (7) otherwise with your consent.
- Data Transfers
- Your Rights and Choices
To the extent provided by applicable law, you have the right to (1) request access to the personal information we maintain about you; or (2) exercise your right to data portability, by contacting us as indicated below. Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a government regulator if you are not satisfied with our response. If you are located in the EEA and are not satisfied with our responses, you may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country of residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement of the GDPR. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your personal information on legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, and we will apply your preferences going forward. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal information that we maintain.
- Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
The Site may provide links to other online services and websites for your convenience and information (e.g., HubSpot, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter buttons). These services, websites, and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, BIG Change Agency is not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
- Retention of Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain personal information we obtain about you for the duration of our relationship with you, plus a reasonable period to be able to run regular deletion routines, to take into account the applicable statute of limitations period or to comply with mandatory applicable law.
- How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
- How to Contact Us
All company or product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners and used for identification purposes only.